IAS/PCS PRELIMINARY COURSE – 6-7 MONTSH
This is a pathway programme designed for fresh aspirants of the Civil Services Exam. These preparation courses aim at laying the right foundation and guiding aspirants to understand the demand of the UPSC exam.
For the students of Prilims Course, the Academy also offers special weekend batches for working professionals or the students who are pursuing their graduation on regular basis. The course can be best described as complete package to prepare students for Civil Services Examination in 6 months(only pre examination). Apart from exhaustive classroom teaching, interactive learning techniques, workshops by successful candidates and experts, doubt clearing sessions by seasoned faculties and seminars on modules of administrative traits . The course also offers Test Series both for Prelims and Mains that spread across entire syllabus. Test series which is designed keeping an eye on changing pattern of Civil Services Examination, provide you opportunity to weigh your strengths and weaknesses.
Benefits of IAS/PCS PRELIMINARY COURSE:
- Regular classes for will help students get good hold on entire syllabus and each subject.
- Well updated with current affairs.
- The course will make students confident and all set to go for an attempt soon after completion of graduation.
- Regular workshops, seminars on modules of administrative traits by Success Guru AK Mishra, Successful candidates and ex Civil Servants will help the students fine tune their skills, get proficiency in all the subjects and enhance decision making skills. Throughout the preparation, the focus is on building administrative traits in aspirants as through various stages of examination, UPSC, eventually, tests a candidate’s administrative skills.
- Regular test series will help students keep assessing their level of preparation and knowledge and keeps enhancing them.