The focus of our interview panel is exactly what the Guidelines of Civil Services defined it as. The programme majorly focuses on novel ways of presentation, communication, body language, emotional stability, sense of empathy and answering mechanism. The interview panel, besides checking and updating candidates on their knowledge of day to day affairs of national and international importance, will specifically also check for qualities such as – balance of judgment, clear and logical exposition, intellectual and moral integrity, mental alertness and ability for social cohesion and leadership.
BENEFITS ENTITLED WITH THIS PROGRAMME
- Unique and one of its kind. Here, scientific techniques are used to instill self-confidence in the candidate and develop expressions of communication skills.
- Bhoomi IAS conducts its mock interview sessions at five star properties to give candidates a real time experience of UPSC interview.
- The interview panel consists of retired civil servants, personality development experts, psychologists and subject-matter experts.
- Each interview is video-recorded and DVD of the same is provided to the candidate so that they can view their own interview and introspect their performance
- Based on performance in the mock-interviews, a thorough feedback and valuable suggestions are given to the candidate
- Other candidates can also watch live as well as recorded interviews so as to learn from others' mistakes as well as their right techniques.